://Of Lucifer's Comeback Stages
To be honest, the anticipation for SHINee's comeback stage grows with every passing day eversince the release of Minho's photo teaser. SME markets the whole comeback so well that practically every other day there will be SOMETHING for Shawols to be hyped up about, be it individual photo teasers, group photo teasers, album jacket, song teasers, MV teaser or magazine photoshoots. The effect of such anticipation is evident through Twitter's worldwide trending. This whole comeback wave for SHINee's 2nd album is simply unstoppable.

COMEBACK STAGES

The first wave for promotions is usually the comeback stages on various music programmes and SHINee started theirs with Music Bank on 23o71o.

I have to say that 23o71o could possibly be one of my happiest day in 2o1o because it's the LAST DAY OF MY INTERNSHIP + SHINee's first comeback stage! =P It was so evident that I was really happy + excited for my smile never left my face throughout the whole day!! ^^ In addition, I manage to catch the comeback stage LIVE thanks to YzeYang who helped me login the password for the internet access! ^^

SHINee's first comeback stage on Music Bank - 23 July 2010


Credits: kikiirox

For Up and Down, SHINee's clothes were of the yellow/red/black concept. One thing I have to say is the fact that I love Jinki and Taemin's hair in this performance! Jinki's fringe was flipped up and pinned down while Taemin's hair was tied up, leaving his fringe to frame his face! It was epicly nice! *still wants to get Taemin's hair T____T* There was one thing I have to comment about Key's hair! LOL! It simply reminds me of Jigglypuff from Pokemon. The last time he had a Jigglypuff hair was during Dream Concert and I can't believe I will see it again so fast! HAHAHA!! Anyway, I think I totally melted when Jinki started singing and the way he looked and smiled into the camera was simply breathtaking. My eyes were fixed to the screeen even though I fear very much of being caught! XD In addition, it is hard not to notice Jinki and Jjong's arms during the performance! LOL! And I have to confess that I'm still not used to seeing Jinki in sleeveless tops! =/ Plus the fact that I noticed that there is a mole on Jinki's left arm until I can't keep my eyes of it! T___T

During Lucifer's performance, the boys were wearing the white outfit from the MV, whereby Taemin is the 'outstanding' one being in BLACK/RED! Seeing the 4 men version of the dance was a little heart breaking, more so when I saw Minho sitting on the chair. I swear I felt like crying at that point. T__T I can't help but admit that I love his close up shots, but he could jolly well be dancing wth the other 4 if he didn't injure himself! =/ I have to confess that when I heard Jjong singing, I was so glad that Minho wasn't dancing. Jjong seemed to be struggling reaching his notes throughout the whole of Lucifer and I really fear that he will crack his voice and go out of tune. Thankfully Minho sort of salvaged the whole situation through his steady singing! This proves those idiots who commented that Minho can't sing wrong! He can sing and is practically the saviour for SHINee's first comeback stage! ^^ Jinki's voice was very steady throughout and I'm really happy to hear him sing without those auto-tuning!! Anyway, I hate the stage design! -.-" It's a black and white checkered background and when that's the exact same colour SHINee and their dancers are wearing, it ain't a very good combination! Plus the fact that the stage's lighting was so bright that it became sort of blinding! =/ Last but not least, the fanchant for Lucifer was so freaking loud! I'm so proud that the Korean Shawols did a real great job! For SHINee's Lucifer fanchant, please refer HERE!

There is super strong SM family love present! During SuJu's goodbye stage, Lee Teuk gave a shout out for SHINee's comeback! Awww.. feel the love present! ^^

SHINee's second comeback stage on Music Core - 24 July 2010


Credits: icysn0w

During Up and Down, Onew sangtae is freaking evident with the 'V' sign he made at the end of the performance! It awesomely adorable!! ^^ And I love how Taemin made the 360 turn, showing off his awesome hair!! =DD Lucifer's costume is simply SHOCKING! It totally reminded me of SHINee during their Juliette period! Even their eyeshadow is the same colour as their costume, which means that Taemin's having blue eyeshadow and key ahving pink! =/ They are a tad too colourful, though I have to admit that I love Jinki's yellow boots and Key's silver boots many many! This choreography that they performed is a little different from Music Bank's version. I highly suspect it is the 5-men dance version because it is quite obvious that in the formation, there is an empty space, which I presume is for Minho! I'm happy because Minho is nearer to the stage today, those I LOL-ed so hard at his throne-like thingy that he was sitting on! HAHAHA!! My fave part had to be the 千手觀音 part because the camera captured that part so well, unlike Music Bank, which FAILED TERRIBLY! -.-" And Jjong's voice is VERY WORRYING again! 0.O I have to mention again that I'm glad Minho was here to cover up this flaw present! ^^ AND OMG! Minho's solo rap was really awesome! Undeniably, I have to admit that Minho's rapping skills improved a lot! This Lucifer rap is like amazing! Last but not the least, the HIGHLIGHT of the whole performance had to be Taemin's nipslip! OMG!! I swear my eyes went o__0 when I saw it! And the next thing I knew, there were gifs of it ALL OVER THE INTERNET!! *pats poor Taemin*

SHINee's third comeback stage on Inkigayo - 25 July 2010


Credits: 360c4bperf

Up and Down's outfit for Jjong and Jinki is amazingly nice but I totally abhor Key's loose singlet! It just made me 0__O because it looked as though it's going to slip off his shoulder any moment! =/ But I love Lucifer's performance to bits! Firstly, it's my favourite outfit - the black leathery outfit from the MV! ^^ I wanted them to wear this on their first comeback stage, but oh well, at least they wore it now! They look amazingly suave in this set of costume! I agree that Taemin looked really feminine with that hairstyle of his in this performance, but the moment you see him dance, he is really forceful with his movements! And everytime Taemin bite his lips during the 千手觀音 part, I swear my heart just stopped! =P The choreography is a little different AGAIN, though it is obvious that it is another 5-men version! -.-" The highlight had to be the moment when Jjong flashed his SEXYBACK!! OMG! I know I just died in front of the computer! XD It's another seductive attempt of Jjong's part, like how he licked his lips in Ring Ding Dong! If he were to do this every performance, I know my attention will fly from Jinki to him! =X AND OMG!!! I was esctatic when I saw that Minho was standing up to rap! The best part was the fact that he danced a few steps though feet static! T_________T I'm really damn happy! Probably it's a sign that he will be able to dance this week!!! And Inkigayo is my favourite comeback stage, probably because Jjong's voice was worrying in that performance and that Minho was standing!! ^^

On a sidenote, Boa tweeted with regards to supporting SHINee because their album is awesome! ^^ I swear that SM family love always melts my heart! T______T

And this video melted my heart:


Credits: shineelucifer

It's really sweet seeing how members in the group supported each other and this is a very good example. Key say something along the lines of "Please give lots of support to our dearest Minho!" This is so sweet of Key! I guess MR PERFECTIONIST CHOI MINHO must be damn irritated with himself for not being able to be on the same stage working hard with his team mates! Thus to me, when Key said this line, it means a lot to Minho, knowing that SHINee will work together as one! T______T

And MR FAIL LEE JINKI is EPIC! LOL!


Credits: Randy19977

OMGOMGOMG!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He is epic win! He was trying to catch the microphone and he ended up falling down! The best part of the video was the end when you can see his legs flying up!! LOL! I'm so glad that this was during rehearsal, else I think my heart will drop! I feel so bad for laughing, but this video is too epic to NOT LAUGH AT! m(.__.)m

LUCIFER FANSIGN

And so I was reading this fan account and there were ten million hilarious parts in it! Credits to taemeng from shineehome. ^^ One thing I can deduce is the fact that she is a noona fan! Noona fans FTW!! ^^ Anyway, I love Korean fansigns is the fact that you can ask them to write your name! T__T I think I will die if Jinki writes my name!! *flies to JinkiLand*

Excerpts of the fan account:

"As the fan in front let Onew sign right on the album cover, when it was my turn and before I could turn over the page, he also signed on my album cover = = Talk about speed…and he didn’t write my name. At first I was a bit shocked and wanted him to add my name but the staff already pushed me in front of Taemin so I quickly flipped over the page for Taemin and reminded him “please write noona’s name please” He looked at my written Chinese and dozed off for awhile and started laughing. Then I watched him write each stroke and when he finished he talked to himself and said “correct?” and gave it back to me. I lowered my head to say “please come to China often” then he raised his head and smiled and said “Ne”.

Next was Jonghyun. Jonghyun kept being cool in the fansign = = He bit his lips and smiled at me for a bit and then started his signing, without “To” and passed the album to Minho. I could only walk towards Minho but Minho was so sweet to write “To” and his Chinese was cool and nicely written.

Last was Kibum, Kibum was so nice to raise his head to ask me directly what’s my name. I pointed at the paper and I was wondering whether his Chinese was that good cos he only looked at the paper once and wrote my full name down… After signing, I quickly got back to my seat and showed them. At first, the staff were strict but after awhile, they loosened up. There was one fan who even high-fived Onew!! And some fans who asked Taemin to write words or kneeled down in front of their table to talk to them…. Envy envy envy T_T As my seat was nearer to the left I could only see Ontae. Taemin kept smiling, he seemed to be in a good mood. Jonghyun, Minho, Kibum, please forgive me I couldn’t really see you guys T_T kept being blocked by the noonas who went on stage

The fansign ended quickly and they said their greetings again.
Onew: I’m so sorry to all the fans as I didn’t write all your names, what should I do?
Fans: Sign again~~~
Taemin took the mic and said “Then the names Onew hyung didn’t sign, I shall sign for him”
Fans: Taemin-ah

The 5 boys started laughing and the fans started screaming “sing sing sing sing.” Onew sang one phrase from “Shout Out” (I think it’s this song.. I can’t really remember T_T) and gave the mic to Taemin. Taemin shyly sang these 2 words from a song. The rest didn’t sing T_T

Then Onew said some thank you words “even though the fansign must end now…we have to go practice.” Taemin also said something. He wanted to say “Thank you everyone who bought our CD and came to this fansign” but he actually said “Thank you everyone who bought our autographed CD” The noonas were screaming “Cute cute” and the kid just smiled and his eyes also disappeared.

PS: A few points worth mentioning:
1. Jonghyun always put his fingers on his mouth and ask the fans to keep quiet when the hall gets too noisy. He would also close his eyes and do this expression.

2. During the fansign, some fans pointed at the CD and said “Jonghyun’s back is very handsome” and Jonghyun would say “What’s so good looking about the back?” Actually you are very happy inside right?

3. Onew really treats fans super well, he would say yes to almost everything they ask for. Sometimes he would talk to the fans for too long and staff would alert him

4. The kids looked quite tired at first but slowly began to smile, it’s because they saw SHW??"

I LOL-ed so hard when Jinki asked with regards to him miss writing the fans name and Taemin's awesome reply!! ONTAE ONTAE ONTAE!! This pairing is too cute not to be shipped! T__T And yes, Jinki is so friendly that I wish this kind of scenario could happen during SG's fansign too, which obviously didnt! And I'm amazed at the part whereby Key could remember the CHINESE NAME SO FAST AND WRITE IT WITHOUT A GLITCH! His memory is really awesome! No wonder he memorizes all the other groups' dance step so fast! *respect* And Jjong's part on being unhappy that he has an amazing back that Shawols love! LMAO! He probably wished they commented on his awesome face instead! But Jjong! You are already super shuai already, what more do you want?! -.-" HAHAHA!!

I seriously hope to attend SHINee's fansign in Korea in the future if I have the chance! T___T Jinki ah ~~ must wait for me yah! =X

_germx
The whole world with your bright smile
2o1oo728.0214h

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

germx- 11:23 PM
0 wanted to be a famous guy!