://The Prelude
SHINee Comeback Stage

I'm pretty much an overly excited bacteria for the whole of today because SME finally confirmed that it will be a 5 men stage for SHINee's comeback stage tomorrow on Music Bank, with Minho standing on stage singing and not performing the choreography! I'm so thankful that SME is not forcing Minho to dance since it is evident that the poor boy hasn't fully recovered from his ruptured calf yet! In addition, I'm actually also very thankful that SME did not pull out Minho from this comeback stage! *T___T <-- Tears of Joy* TO ME, SHINee AIN'T SHINee IF ALL 5 AIN'T THERE! LIKEWISE, THEIR COMEBACK AIN'T A COMEBACK IF IT IS ONLY GOING TO BE A 4 MEN STAGE! I seriously would rather SME push back their comeback ten million days later than see a 4 men comeback. I guess this existing decision is the best out of the current situation and I'm glad Minho is performing along with the other 4! ^^ Can't wait for SHINee's comeback stage with UP&DOWN and LUCIFER! *happy dance*

One thing for sure about SME's artistes is the fact that despite one member missing, the performance will still go on as per normal, with other members substituting the missing member's parts and a slight tweak to the dance formation. I'm always impressed with how each performance could be so flawless despite a missing member and this 'missing member' trend was very common during the Ring Ding Dong promotional period, where there are occasions whereby one member will not make it due to other recordings. I swear SHINee have to practice before their comeback various combinations of 4 men stages, just in case one member really cannot make it! I guess this is what I called professionism and perfection! Not forgetting the SME family love shown during music shows whereby there are occasions you can see Lee Teuk and Yesung substituting Jjong's parts for a few stages! ^^

Let's Go! Dream Team in Hong Kong

Honestly, I was really tempted to fly over to Hong Kong when I realised that the Dream Team crew will be going there for 5 days! Even more so when I realised who was going over to Hong Kong! .___. Alexander, Eun Hyuk, Donghae, Junho, Jinon, Jinwoon and Lee Taemin! OMG!! It's like 7 representatives from 6 different Korean boybands in Hong Kong at the SAME TIME? What more can you ask for? But then again, the restraining factor is my internship, which is going to end tomorrow!! *celebrates* Oh well, I guess I shall be contented that my request to leave one week earlier is approved, else it will be another week of boredom! ^^ The weirdest part is the fact that SuJu will be having their goodbye stage on Friday but Eun Hyuk + Donghae is in Hong Kong? Not forgetting our maknae Taemin who is going to have his comeback stage on Friday too! -___-" I bet it will be super draining for all three of them if they were to take a night flight back to Korea! =/

And I can see that Taemin is pretty much excited about SHINee's comeback stage because he is 'practising' real hard even though he is in Hong Kong! =P

Can you see what he is doing?! Taemin is doing the Lucifer point!! And his smile is damn adorable I want to pull him into a hug like NOW! 0(^O^)o

Actually I don't regret not going to Hong Kong cause this is the typhoon season and I don't want to experience any of it when it's a paid holiday! (though the idea of stalking idols can be real tempting)

Lucifer Side B Album Jacket

When I first saw this photo I went 0.o because this is a REAL CLOSE UP of Minho! But then again, if Minho has a cover on his own, does it mean that other 4 will have their own one too, just like their Romeo mini album? OMG! IF THIS IS SO, I SO WANT JINKI'S ONE! I think seeing Jinki upclose will be a real treat! ^^

Lucifer Fanchant

Fanchants are always something I love about Korean artistes' LIVE PERFORMANCES! I mean it's the best coordinated fan support one could give to their idols. As a result, I can't wait to hear SHAWOLS chanting Lucifer's fanchant tomorrow during their comeback stage!! ^^

Here is SHINee's Lucifer fanchant:
(note those that are bolded ^^)

[Onew] Soomeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun piharyeogo aesseobwado
Geobujocha hal su eopneun
[Taemin] Negae gadhyeobeorin na
[Jonghyun] Sarangeeyeotdamyeon jungmal sarang.haetdeon georamyeon
Naegae eereojineun mala Her whisper is the Lucifer
[Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin, SHINee, Lucifer] (the LUCIFER)

[All]*Nareul mukko gadoondamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eopneunde
Jayuropgae biweonohgo barabwa
Ojik neoman chaeulgae neoman gadeuk chaeulgae

[Key,Taemin,Minho] Geobu hal su eopneun neoae maryeokeun Lucifer
[Onew,Jonghyun] Geobu hal su eopneun neoae mabeopeun Lucifer
[All]Dagaseomyeon neoneun machi cheonsa gateun ulgullo
Nareul saneun eeyura malhago, malhago

[Key]Neoreul cheoeum bwasseul ddae
Jjalbeun soongan meomchweobeoryeotji
Nuga machi nae shimjangeul kkwan jwin chae
Nochi anneun geotcheoreom [Taemin](Ajikkkajido)
[Taemin]Neoneun geureokgae nae mameul
Da, da, da, da, da, da gajyeonohgo
[Jonghyun]Neega eopseumyeon nae mami da tabeorigae mandeunda

[All]*Nareul mukko gadoondamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eopneunde
Jayuropgae biweonohgo barabwa
Ojik neoman chaeulgae neoman gadeuk chaeulgae

Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

[Jonghyun]Neowa gatchi nanun sarang yegideul
[Onew]Narang gateun goseul baraboneun neo
[Jonghyun]Uri deo eesangeun wanbyeokhaejil su eopdago neukkyeosseul ddae
[Minho]Naman chyeodabwa, neoneun deo, deo, deo, deo, deo, deo nareul wonhae
[Taemin]Naman barabwa, modeun ge, ge, ge, ge, ge, ge niga joongshim

[Onew]Eonjebuteonga jogeumssik jalmotdwaen geot gata eesanghan neo
[Key] Nal aldeon sarangdeul modu hana doolssik gyeoteul ddeona
[Jonghyun]Nan gajin ge neoppoonego

[All]*Nareul mukko gadoondamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eopneunde
Jayuropgae biweonohgo barabwa
Ojik neoman chaeulgae neoman gadeuk chaeulgae

[Onew]Machi yurisungae gachyeobeorin ppiaeroman dwen geot gata
[Taemin]Jeoldae manjok eopneun neoreul wihae choomeul chooneun na
[Key]Hweonhee deulyeodabogo nwaereul manjyeo babo dwaen geot gata
[Taemin]Nan jeomjeom naegae kkeulryeoganeun geotman gateundae

Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

[Onew]Neega mioon gun anya silan geotdo anya danji geureon noonbitchi budamil bboon
[Jonghyun]Eodi anga eereokhae nan neoman barabogo gidaryeo watjana [(1, 2, 3, 4) Bitnaneun SHINee]
[Minho]Neoae noonbitchi nal sarojapda
Nali jinalsurok nalkaroweojyeotda
Neoae jipchake jichyeotda
Mani beeotda mamae piga nanda
Nan sseureojil jjeum dwaemyeon
Dagawaseo cheonsa gatchi "saranghae"lan mal
Nuga jinjja neoyeotneunji aldagado
Hetgalligae mandeunda

[All]*Nareul mukko gadoondamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eopneunde
Jayuropgae biweonohgo barabwa
Ojik neoman chaeulgae neoman gadeuk chaeulgae

[Jonghyun]Machi yurisungae gachyeobeorin ppiaeroman dwen geot gata
[Minho]Nareul naepdweo jayuroweo jil ddae neoreul jinjja saranghal su itgo
[Onew]Hweonhee deulyeodabogo nwaereul manjyeo babo dwaen geot gata
[Key]Nareul naepdweo jilligaedo malgo neoreul jinjja barabol su itgae

[All]Nareul mukko gadoondamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eopneunde
Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic
Geobu hal su eopneun neoae maryeokeun Lucifer

Credits: shinee.smtown.com

I bet tomorrow's comeback stage will be a blast because of SHINee! (and their attempt to help me celebrate my last day as an intern LOL)

Just for Laughs

And so I came about these few edited photos that made me ROFL. They are freaking hilarious!! =X

OMG! Just look at BIGHEAD Jjong!! It's simply HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! It fits him PERFECTLY! LMAO!

Since we have BIGHEAD Jjong, we must have BIGHEAD SHINee!! LOL. All of them look really funny!! This is epic awesome cause their facial expressions are LMAO!! HAHAHAHA!!!

And my favourite of the lot:


Basically nothing changed for Taemin! He's still as pretty! ^^ But look at Jjong with Key's hair!! OMG! If this is the boys' real hairstyle, I will sgfagsdgagsfsafgasfg;fgasf the stylist cause the hairstyle doesn't suit Jjong at all!! I swear ONLY KEY can pull it off!!

And Key with Minho's hair is epicly funny!! LIKE OMGGGG!!! It's too serious for Key!! And I randomly thinks that he looks like Jimmy/John of Tension! =X He just looks like someone, but I can't put a name to it now! D=

Minho with Jinki's hair look real awesome and me think he suits this style A LOT! I think cause he looks less serious and more emotional!! HAHHAHAAHA!!!

And not forgetting my favourite Jinki with Jjong's body! This is WIN TO THE MAX! It's like the most perfect combination ever! Plus Jinki totally suits this hair! I wonder whether there will be a chance for me to see badass!Jinki with spikey hair! I've had quite enough of his 乖乖牌形象 already and it's seriously time for a change! I guess to date, I love the RDD's hairstyle best where Jinki's hair is of perfect length that is easy to sculp! ^^ Plus there is always this little tinge of rebellion whenever he smirks! Awww...*flies to JinkiLand*

I'm totally anticipating Music Bank now with SHINee's comeback stage! Hopefully I can secretly watch their performance in office, else listening to their LIVE is good enough for me too. *continues listening to SHINee's 2nd album*

_germx
I want to call out your pretty name
2o1oo723.0017h

Labels: , , , , , , ,

germx- 10:08 PM
0 wanted to be a famous guy!