The Start of Something New

Starting work in a new environment undeniably brings fear and uncertainty. Having being too comfortable in how I do certain things in my previous organization, the thought of starting afresh just seemed intimidating. As much as I anticipate the challenges my new job will bring, the stress far exceeds this anticipation.
November 1 marks the start of a new beginning - a new beginning in a different organization, a new beginning with a new scope.
Even till now, after a non-eventful day one, I’m still unsure of where this job will bring me to, what I’m going to achieve 2 years down the road. But one thing for sure, I’m glad my new Boss is willing to give me this opportunity to learn, despite me being immensely inexperienced.
The most random thing that happened this morning was the fact that Keppel finally called after 2 months. If they were a little more efficient, I guess starting at Keppel will be pretty ideal. But nonetheless, I’m still excited for what’s to come the next 2 years.
_germx
Start of Something New
20121101. 2301h

Labels: ,

germx- 11:21 PM
0 wanted to be a famous guy!