All these TVXQ feels...

I never expected myself to feel this way, but TVXQ's recent comeback just did it for me. It sort of unknowingly unleased my inner Cassie feels that I've buried since I don't know when. These feels are even more ridiculous than those I had when Homin came last year for their Fan Party. It is so not me to feel such heavy withdrawals after an event but SMTown did it for me.

Moreover, I have been wanting to catch Catch Me live and it was literally a dream come true when they performed it during SMTown. Not forgetting the fact that they performed Humanoids before the official release. I also can't get over how I wasn't concentrating 100% when they were performing Catch Me thanks to the crazy rain and I was worrying about my camera. But one thing for sure is that they were no doubt amazing that night. I really really want to witness the choreography again, while fan chanting. I really really want the whole world to know how amazing they two are.

Today is Humanoids' first pre-recording and all these live updates from friends who are queueing just made things more difficult for me. It even came to point whereby I ask myself when will I ever get to witness TVXQ performing live again, when will I ever attend a TVXQ pre-recording, when will I ever get to meet Yunho upclose and tell him how perfect he really is.

I think I'm really driving myself crazy with all these TVXQ feels when I should be worrying about the crazy onslaw of events this weekend. I totally need to survive this week first.

_germx
네 머릿속을 파고드는 날카로운 눈빛
20121130.1236h

Labels: , , , ,

germx- 12:39 PM
0 wanted to be a famous guy!