:// SHINee is Back!

I guess nothing can express my happiness now! After 18 months, SHINee is finally coming
back with their 4th mini album, “Sherlock”, on 21st March. The best part of it all has to be the fact that I’m gonna be in Korea at the end of March which is totally coincidental and unplanned for since I booked my tickets way back in December last year. This is what I call FATE! ^____^


From Minho’s teaser, it seems to me that SHINee is going with the concept of French Boys. Hopefully this concept is really something unique yet maintains their usual contemporary
music style.

And starting from today, SM will release concept photos of Onew, Taemin, Jjong and Key on
their official homepage. I really can’t help but be excited to see how this Sherlock concept works out at the end of the day since Sherlock to me is all about detectives and crimes. ^____^


_germx
SHINee is Back!
2o12o3o8.1156h

Labels: , , ,

germx- 11:54 AM
0 wanted to be a famous guy!