:// A Late Christmas Gift
It’s been quite some time since I last met Pearlx due to her commitments with USS during the month of December. The last time we met was after MAMA and that was like for a brief one hour to travel home together. /faints

And when I finally got to meet her yesterday, I received a really pretty belated Christmas present from her – a personalized bracelet!

No wonder she asked me what colour I wanted. I originally thought it's going to be for the colour of the envelope for the letter she'll be writing to me or something. LOL. This was indeed a pleasant surprise! xD


I guess what was funnier was the photo Pearlx uploaded on her twitter later that night along with the caption “LOLOL both together! But I totally made them look like wedding bands ROFLOL OMG”. I literally laughed out loud when I saw it! The bracelets indeed look like something meant for couples! xD



To our 12 years of friendship and counting!! ^____^


_germx
Of Friendship Bracelets
2o12o112.2213h

Labels: ,

germx- 10:01 PM
0 wanted to be a famous guy!