:// First Day of 2012
Day One of 2012 and I'm down with an epic fever, flu and cough! What a memorable way to start the year with a blocked nose and me literally coughing my lungs out! Plus I rolled in bed until 2pm, skipping breakfast and lunch just cause my head was spinning and my whole body was aching. I seriously can't believe this is happening to me during the first day of 2012. /sighs

But at least I didn't exactly waste my whole afternoon and I spent it meaningfully making Chinese New Year goodies - CHOCOLATE CORNFLAKES!

And I came to realize that it's absolutely not a good idea making Chocolate Cornflakes when you are not feeling well since I ended up eating them while making and my cough just turned from bad to worse. /epic fail

Can totally imagine myself burning the next few weekends making Pineapple Tarts, Suji Biscuits and Fruit Cake with my Mum and I've not even started cleaning up my messy room yet! But anyway, I'm still looking forward to Chinese New Year cause that only means that dad is flying back from Doha again!! /celebrates with confetti

Last but not least, 해피뉴이어! 새해 복 많이 받으세요! ^_____^

_germx
해피뉴이어
2o12o1o1.2347h

Labels: ,

germx- 10:47 PM
0 wanted to be a famous guy!