:// The Eve of Christmas Eve

I literally didn't do any real work on 23rd December. My mind was worrying about the Christmas lunch and to whether the caterer would deliver the food on time. But I'm really really happy that everything went smoothly and everyone enjoyed themselves that afternoon.

This had to be the first time I've ever had a Christmas lunch that involved every single one in the company. Previously when I was working at KPMG, it was a department thing whereby everyone would bring something and we'll have this mini party in office. I guess this is what makes this Christmas lunch a really special one.



The whole event kicked off with a mini lucky draw of 8 pairs of movie tickets. Everyone was super fascinated with the random picker device we used and was crowding around the laptop, which was a hilarious sight. But I've to admit that this random mini lucky draw did create an amazing atmosphere to start the Christmas lunch, though I've to say SORRY to those who won the movie tickets since it expires on 30 December 2011!! *hides in one corner*


And after everyone had taken their fill, there was this carolling session! Joyce, June, Amie, Crystal and Dawn are seriously such amazing singers. I really love their voices and they are such natural performers. They didn't have much time to prepare, but everything turned out really well. Can't wait to hear them perform again during Dinner and Dance this coming March! ^^




Everyone was singing along with them, totally immersed in the festive mood.

By the time the caterer come to clear up the stuff, it was already 3pm and I wasn't in the mood to do anything at all. This was when Dennis suggested that all of us head out for 'Coffee'!! HURHUR! And that was how I spent the next 2 hours - sitting at Yakun and sipping on my Iced Milk Tea!


At 5 when we (Dennis, Cindy and I) headed back to office, half drenched thanks to the thunderstorm, It was almost time to knock off! Shall worry about the sponsorship letters on Tuesday when I head back to work. It will be another round of headache!!


Not forgetting the Christmas presents from Dolly and Dennis!! Felt really bad for not getting them anything!!


This marks my first Christmas at SIT and hopefully many more to come! ^^

_germx
WINTER.ROSE
2o111223.2308h

Labels: ,

germx- 10:54 PM
0 wanted to be a famous guy!