:// I IS EMPLOYED
I guess everything just falls into place so well and I'm happy to announce that I'm finally employed on the last day of October! *throws confetti*

Honestly, I've been wondering when will I ever get a job since I wasn't actively finding one - I didn't send out any resumes and I was involved in loads of random stuff. I suppose I'm pretty lucky since I sent out only 4 resumes, attended 3 interviews and I HEREBY DECLARE THAT I HAVE A JOB! ^____^

Was talking to Pearlx on the topic of finding a job for a really long time. I mean most of the jobs require at least 1-2 years of experience and obviously both of us have NONE of it. If they don't even give us the chance in the first place, how are we gonna gain that 1-2 years of relevant experience? Thus, I'm really thankful to Dolly who interviewed me. She was willing to give me a chance despite knowing that I'm a fresh graduate with NO experience in this field at all with this 3 months contract.

Now the challenge is for me to undertake this brand new role and excel in it. To be honest, I really don't know what to expect and I'm pretty worried that I won't do well and end up disappointing myself. Really hoping for the best now and I know this will be a good learning experience!

Will be starting work tomorrow and I can't contain my excitement! xD

_germx
the start of something new
2o1111o1.1254h

Labels: ,

germx- 12:38 PM
0 wanted to be a famous guy!