:// LOVERHOLIC ROBOTRONIC
TODAY SME OFFICIALLY RELEASED LUCIFER'S FULL MV AND AS EXPECTED, SHINee IS ON THE WORLD WIDE TRENDING LIST AGAIN! *celebrates* This is like the 62532672th time SHINee is being trended ever since the release of their photo teasers, album jacket cover, Lucifer teaser video and full album songs. The best part is the fact that these 5 awesome boys have not even had their comeback stage yet! *gets really excited* I totally can't imagine them winning an award or something now, cause I think I will be so freaking high that I will just faint in front of my TV/laptop! =X This excitement is totally increasing as I countdown to their comeback stage, which happens to be my last day of work too!! *throws confetti*

Lucifer's MV is like damn freaking awesome!

Credits: sment

I'm totally loving the choreography for Lucifer! OMG! It's like mad love! This is like the 2nd SHINee dance choreography that I immediately fell in love with after watching the MV. (The other choreography is Ring Ding Dong! ^^) Kudos to Jae Won and Rino Nakasone for choreographing yet another awsome dance for SHINee!

There are so many dance moments which I like many many and I think I shall start with the chorus!! The chorus is simply amazing! The movements are sleek and forceful to the point! And one thing for sure, this choreography totally needs to 收放自如 as it has both the 剛 and the 柔 elements incorporated! SHINee did a really good job in expressing the whole feel out! *flails* And maybe it's only me, but I totally love the chorus because of the mild hip thrusting! *whistles* And I bet this choreography will be the next IN thing to imitate. ^^

One of my favourite part of the dance is the line after the chorus when the boys sang "거부 할 수 없는 너의 마력은 Lucifer" along with the robot-like popping movements!! *can totally imagine 虎牙/鮪魚 dancing this song* In addition, such to-the-point movements are evident throughout the dance and I'm totally loving it! POPPING MUCH?! LOL! ^^

And I totally love the part when they sang "나만 쳐다봐, 너는 더, 더, 더, 더, 더, 더 나를 원해
나만 바라봐, 모든 게, 게, 게, 게, 게, 게 니가 중심" along with another seemingly CHANGE/SHIFT GEAR action complemented with pseudo-千手觀音 when the boys move into a line with Taemin in the front leading the hand movements!! It was simply awesome beyond words!

dgfhsfgdaf;gsafgasda that I'm loving this song so much!! And i think nothing can express it!! T__T

One thing for sure is the fact that I love it when Jinki starts this song! I guess his powerful voice will be more obvious when he sings it LIVE this friday, but I guess I shall be contented and stick to the CD version for now!! And I'm wondering if he will 走音when he sings the start in the comeback, cause when he is too 激動, his voice WILL DEFINITELY CRACK! -__-" I'm still anticipating an awesome comeback nonetheless!! ^^

In addition, I think I've said it many times, but I'm simply in love with Taemin's hair!! T___T And one thing for sure, Taemin looks really awesome and pretty in this MV! And many of his movements (like the vest slipping off his shoulders) are damn freaking seductive!! =X I know it's wrong, but I'm gradually attracted to him!!! T___T MAKNAES ARE EVIL MUCH?!

And in this song, it's damn obvious that Minho's rap improved in leaps and bounds! Actually not only for this song, but for the other songs too, it's super obvious!! And this hyungwhore is seriously 不是浪得虛名的! In his thank you message, he wrote ALL 13 SJ names plus Yunho and Changmin! *faints* He seriously wins in life! LMAO! ^^

Jinki's thank you message is like freaking long?! 0.O I guess it's inevitable since he is the leader plus he is always very thankful to all those who have helped him thus far, especially Sunbaes who have crossed paths with him - Nocturnal Star, Brothers were Brave. And I can totally see the SM family love here! ^^ Jinki mentioned that he doesn't have much people to confide to other than those in the SM family plus a few closer friends who are serving their military service. As a result, he always feels lonely and thus keeps his problems all to himself! T___T I so feel like cuddling this boy whenever he gives such an emotional speech. I guess it's true that those who smile the most are indeed those who hurt more! T____T *pulls Jinki into a hug*

Anyway, one thing I hate about CDs is the fact that auto-tune the artistes' voice too much! =X As a result, I seriously can't wait to see SHINee perform LIVE on MUBANK this Friday!! *gets excited all over again* I want to hear Jinki and Jjong's power vocals without the auto-tuning! Now I remember why I love Ring Ding Dong and Jojo's live performance more than the CD version! LIVE VERSION IS SO MUCH LOVE!! ^^ Not as though SHINee can't sing and dance LIVE simultaneously, so there is nothing to worry about! I hope they will wear the black leathery outfit for their comeback stage!! Not that I mind the white one too cause either way, I can still see Jinki's arms!! =P

And I want to declare that I'M PROUD TO BE A SHAWOL! *\(^O^)/*

_germx
Her whisper is the Lucifer
2o1oo72o.2339h

Labels: , , , , , ,

germx- 10:11 PM
0 wanted to be a famous guy!