://IT'S JULY 18
It's July 18
It's SHINee's maknae, Lee Taemin's birthday! ^^

I admit that I didn't have the slightest intention of blogging, until I saw many adorable videos of Taemin! I laughed so hard that I felt there was a need to blog! WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE? *puts videos on repeat*

The contestants were supposed to make Taemin cry, but....

Part One
Devil Taemin VS Angel Taemin



I have no idea why, but Jinki screamed and was evidently more afraid than Taemin!
He's such a fail dad! -____-"

Part Two
Money makes the world go round! ^^



Tsktsk! What a practical kid, but I like! HAHAHA!

And recently, I'm into JongTae!
Just look at where Jjong's hands were placed! *whistles*
(Plus a very worried Jinki dad! ^^)



I know this should be a Taemin entry, but I can't help slotting a Jinki video in! Just look at poor Jinki being touched by 5261518219 girls! T_______T And OMG! He seemed really scared THAT HE FELL! T______T


Credits: SKSHINee

I know that my Jinki is hot stuff, but keep your hands off him yeah! -_____-"

There was no planned trending, but Lee Taemin made it #1 on the World Wide TT list! ^^

And I shall end this birthday entry with a photo that Benja sent me which I thought was very apt! (AND BENJA! STOP REMINDING ME THAT I'VE A NICKNAME THAT IS CALLED MUSHROOM HEAD! -___-")

MR MUSHROOM HEAD LEE TAEMIN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
THANKS FOR BEING THE AMAZING DANCING MACHINE OF SHINee!
I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE THE WORLD TO MY MUM, BOO SHIHUA! ^^

_germx
Can't wait Lucifer to be out tomorrow! *flails*
2o1oo718.2203h

Labels: , , , ,

germx- 9:09 PM
0 wanted to be a famous guy!