:// MR MACKAZOID =/
FRANKLY SPEAKING, I STILL DUNNO HOW TO EMBRACE THE IDEA THAT ZHONGRU IS IN BRUNEI NOW AND HE WILL BE THERE FOR SEVEN MONTHS! =[ (i cant believe he is so optimistic about it!! -__-"")I HATE PARTINGS IN SUCH A WAY, THUS I DO NOT LIKE SENDING PEOPLE OFF! I KNOW I SOUND LIKE AN EMO KID AND I KNOW HE WILL BE BACK IN OCTOBER, BUT STILL....=[ (totally reminds me of my kor whom ive no idea when he will be back again!!! ='[)

and so, on the night of 12th march, it randomly dawned upon me that seven months is NOT a short period, thus i decided to head to the airport after much consideration! before that night, sending ZR off was not in my list of options at all!! =/(i sound so evil here!! -__-"")

thus, i did a last minute gift for ZR!! -___-"" with limited resources and limited time, i came out with something related to my new addiction - powerpointing!!! =D i thought that this gift was so apt because at the end of the day, ZR was THE ONE who introduced me to the world of POWERPOINT!!!! =] hahahaha!!!

and at some odd hour of 13 march 2009, i completed my gift+letter!!!( forgive my ugly handwriting!!! -__-"" i was half asleep!!!=/) HAHAHAHA!!! saved in the cd were 7 banners specially designed for ZR, one for each month of his stay in brunei!! =]


rushed to the airport with celeste, benja and weiming!! one thing for sure was the idea that i was not the only one being deprived of sleep!! =/ the other three were in no better state at all!!! =X HAHAHAHAHA!!!! (i guess sherman had the most amount of sleep despite having night range!! -__-")

and here is ZR with a SUPER BIG CARD filled with well-wishes from the 26th!!! =/ (he found out that it was celeste who wrote down all the messages almost immediately!!! HAHAHA!!! =P)

here's the group picture at the airport before zhongru boarded the plane!! but i realised that SHERMAN, BENJA, CELESTE, WEIMING and I were smiling very happily!! as in a =D face, while ZHONGRU had a =I face!! (all of us CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO LEAVE!!!!! oops, im kidding!! HAHAHAHAH!!!! we were just VERY HUNGRYYYYY!!!)

and so ZHONGRU left after giving each of us a hug!! but the HAHAHA thing was the atmosphere of the whole farewell!! we waved a KAZILLION GOODBYES, before the real final wave!! HAHAHA!!! =P

personally, if i were to emo at the airport that morning, the blame should go sherman!! -___-"" "germaine you are going to cry already right? i know you are going to cry already! germaine dont cry!" KILLLLLLLL SHERMAN HO JIAN WEI!!!! that thought never flashed across my mind until you mentioned it la!!! -____-""

in addition, the most touching thing i saw when i went to zhongru's blog yesterday night was this!
i went OMG OMG OMG!!! then i felt emo!! =[ the only two words that can describe my feeling that night was "感動"!!! =[ im so gonna miss spazzing with him for the latest chinese songs and what songs are nice!! =/ that includes kbox sessions with him!!! =[ *cries* the intention and actual placing of the banners in your blog was the ultimate!! =] i was lost for words at that moment!! HAHAHAHA!!!
_________________________________________

and so, if you want to send a LETTER to ZHONGRU,
Write this on the envelope:

LCP Goh Zhong Ru
Jalan Aman Camp
AFPN 0035c/o DESPATCH OFFICE SECTION
321 GOMBAK DRIVE #01-04
SINGAPORE 669648

-Affix a 27 cents stamp on the envelope and mail it, through Singapore Post.
-The letter will be delivered to me through the SAF despatch.
It will reach me in approximately 7 - 10 days.

if you want to send a PARCEL to ZHONGRU,
(SEND FROM SINGAPORE POST OFFICE)!!

LCP Goh Zhong Ru
HQ Lancer, Jalan Aman Camp
Locked Bag No. 1, Salambigar BC1515
Jalan Muara, BSB, Negara Brunei Darussalam

personally, i have no idea how the whole thing works!! =/
_________________________________________

i shall end it with a banner then!! =P

一切盡在不言中!!
我們等你回來!!=]
take care and fret not!
i will send you your JOLIN ALBUM!! =P
and i shall remember the fact that you owe me SIX LOLLIPOPS!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! =P

_germx
im an emo kid!! =]
2oo9o315.2251h

Labels: ,

germx- 9:45 PM
4 wanted to be a famous guy!