:// 牛 YEAR RESOLUTIONS
I WAS TOTALLY INSPIRED BY QIU TO TYPE AN ENTRY AND REFLECT ABOUT IT THE NEXT YEAR!! SO HERE GOES!! =]

I SHALL START BY LOOKING BACK AT WHAT HAPPENED IN 2008!! =P
(i wanted to write down ten, but apparently, my life aint that interesting!! -.-)

:// ONE - the release of A level results and the successful admission into NUS, Faculty of Arts and Social Science!! =D

:// TWO - i met 牛奶哥, the six idiots and ENERGY, with super memorable experiences. 邱 praised my board, 牛奶哥and伟哥 signed on my board, took photo with 牛奶哥and ENERGY, AND was hugged by ENERGY! =]

:// THREE - fell in love with JAYTO 虎牙!

:// FOUR - PG had another nickname after SBQG! (i really wonder if pearlx remembered what it meant!!) 犬and邱! not forgetting being super AA with pearlx!! that includes appearing on news clips, magazines and not forgetting, ugly pictures!! HAHAHAHA!! nonetheless, QUANlovesQIU!!! =D

:// FIVE - kor flew to AUSTRALIA to study!! =[

:// SIX - spent SEVEN memorable months in KPMG, being RM's longest temporary staff!! =P

:// SEVEN - MIRACULOUSLY received channel V on cable for FREE!!! =D

:// EIGHT - EVERYTHING AROUND ME BECAME WILLAM!! -.- that incudes my laptop, my handphone and my hi-fi!! my laptop is well known to always die when overheated!! -.- my phone cannot receive SMS-es once the inbox is FULL, so sms sent after that will not be delivered at all!! *faints* and lastly, my hi-fi is being possessed by a GHOST!! it automatically switches on at 2248h and will automatically off around 10mins later!! if the hi-fi was originally switched on, it will then off at 2248h and switch on 10mins later!! =X

2008 had been really a great year as i evolved back to the old GERMX!! for one reason or another, i realised that my two years in JC made me an EMO KID and that is unacceptable!! (*reads back my old entries in ebloggy =/*) though time flew past before i knew it, it was really an enjoyable year with many memorable, happy stuff to lookback at!! =]

:// ONE - to learn how to PHOTOSHOP!! =P *hints to QIU* (though i still love powerpoint to bits!! =P)

:// TWO - to start packing my room and keep it tidy!! at present, its VERY messy!! =X

:// THREE - for Editting and Effects to produce a really great showcase!! (i dont want it to be just ANOTHER production!!)

:// FOUR - to start saving!! =X maybe the first step could be filling up my 1buck coinbox first!! =] and next, i should really limit my spending and not overspend!! =]

:// FIVE - arrange the contents in my laptop properly!! =]

:// SIX - no more procrastination when it comes to HW/ PROJECTS! incudes sending stuff to TAIWAN, excludes writing letters for autograph sessions!! -.-"

thats about it!! =] im trying to be really practical here!! cause i need to save money for my TAIWAN trip, which hopefully would come true!! =]

okay, this is specially for QIU for surviving the war with the green, long insect within the first few hours of 2009!! =] i know this is super simplistic, but oh well, dont expect much from powerpoint!! just feel the love!! hahahahaha!! =]

_germx
heading towards 2009 with anticipation!
2oo9o1o1

Labels: ,

germx- 2:29 AM
2 wanted to be a famous guy!