MOVED_

I've officially moved from ebloggy to blogspot!! >.<>
1. The frequency in which the site is down.
2. The fact that chinese CAN'T be typed.
3. The irritation of having to retype an entry!!
Especially when I have 400++ entries in ebloggy dating all the way from Sec 1/2??
But oh well, i guess it's just time now,
because i specially chose this date!!
Guess the reason yourself!! =P




Firstly, I want to blog about S.T.A.R camp!! =]
I guess it had been a rather long time since I planned anything and I'm so glad that I was given this opportunity, with my LOVELIES!! =]
XINYI, ISABELLE, JO, EUNICE, LIXIN
It was really fun rushing down to PENDING for meetings,
discussing the different type of childish games with the girls,
playing with MR GEORGE that ice-cream thing which Eunice chose,
suan-ing Matthew and Yu Zi,
drawing of the CAMP t-shirt,
interacting with those cute LITTLE horrors from hell,
all the shouting while playing "HUNTER, FIRE, EARTHQUAKE",
eyeing at SJ as a source of entertainment,
jumpshots in the hall
and last but not least,
a SATISFIED and HAPPY ending!!


I was very touched when SITI asked me if the camp could last for another day, because she really enjoyed herself a lot!!
I guess that's the kind of satisfaction you'll take away at the end of the day,
obviously with a BIG SMILE PLASTERED ACROSS your face.
That is why I love running camps!!
Hope we could run another camp together and relief all the fun!! =]


Anyway, my 师父came back from BeiJing ,
with a checkered scarf!! <33
And the 公仔from WATSONS!!
I keep seeing it on TV, but I finally own one now!!
They are so UBER cute can!! =D

These are the things that keep me happy, but...

I seriously feel like crap now,
and i guess only Pearlx understand what I'm going through.
毕竟, she was the one who feels the same way as I do!!
Starting from last week, it was really a rollercoaster ride,
from excitement to irritation to disappointment to the present desperation!
Rushing back from work just to listen to 933 from 1830 all the way to 2300.
Luckily there was Pearlx, 小琪,小缮缮and KOR.
Or i would have just died man, especially due to the lack of sleep!!
I'm so glad to have 小琪and小缮缮because these two are from HK and TW respectively.
For the fact that they have to encourage me every other hour, I must really thank them!! =]
And especially to my 可爱的Pearlx, who was there to update me on whatever news she's got!!
Obviously including those time we spend on MSN talking and SCREAMING!! >.<
AND SHE IS MY DAILY DOSE OF ENTERTAINMENT!! <33
And not forgetting ISABELLE, LIXIN, JO AND EUNICE for helping me send the SMS to IW!!
And pangdexian for using his bunkmates' phones to send the SMS for me!!
I don't know how to thank you guys!!!
Lastly, my 可怜的哥!!
I don't know how many SMS I sent with his phone can!! >.<
Today is practically the last day for 933 already!!
I need my luck back seriously!!!! =/
Now, i'm going to go SPAM 933's website le!!!

Last but not least, my LOLLIPOP T-shirt is here le!! =]
but will i have the chance to wear it?? =X
I really feel like giving up already...

_germx
伙伴在身旁,哪里怕。。。
on a side, its DAY 75 today!! =]

Labels:

germx- 9:51 PM
3 wanted to be a famous guy!